John the Immerser sent representatives to Yeshua to ask Him whether or not He was the Messiah, and if He would really bring the promised Kingdom of the Age to Come ...
Yeshua was proclaiming Himself the promised Messiah and proclaiming the Kingdom of God had broken into this age. Yeshua saw the manifestations of power and the preaching of the Good News to the poor as signs of the Age to Come. Yet Yeshua also noted that a person might fall away on account of Him, or be offended. Why? ...
- The Kingdom Changes Life Circumstances
- Preaching Good News to the Poor is the Cutting Edge of the Kingdom
- Has the Church Followed the Example of Yeshua?
- Communities that Emphasize the Poor
- ... Read the whole article
Daniel Juster's article in French: Signe de la Venue du Royaume
Eitan Shishkoff: Life Rising out of Death
Guy Cohen: Through the Veil
Yevgeny: A Heart for the IDF
Asher Intrater: Turning Point
Asher Intrater: Evil Empire
Weekly Torah commentary: Pesach I
On the tenth [day] of this month, and they shall take for themselves - each - a lamb